søndag den 2. august 2009


UPDATED: 02-09-2012 - after the new extremely awesome Van Halen album has been released and the upcomming tour, I'm looking forward to trading some new shows.
Even the update might be old I'm still trading! :)
As you might see I am a BIG Van Halen fan, and thats what I'm mostly collecting, so if You are interested in a trade, let's see if we can work something out :) At this moment, I'm mostly looking for DVDs I don't have. I do trade CDs I find the CDs very interesting. Heres my e-mails: oliver5150@gmail.com

Trading policy:
-I use Sony DVD/CDs. I really don't care what brand you use as long they work properly!
-I don't write on discs and I burn with the lowest speed possible.
-I don't care if its lossless or not, as long as you tell if it is or its not.
-If something is incomplete or something, please tell me.
- And last, I don't sell or buy any shows at all!!
- And also I don't trade official released material at all!!

But lets just do some trades :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar